The Africa Web Consult (now West Cape Strategy Group), a digital and business strategy development firm, seeks the services of entry-level Marketers to fill the Position of “Client Relations Officers”.
The West Cape Strategy Group is a consultancy that specializes in Web and Graphic Designs, Internet Technology, Brand Identity, Business Development and Strategy Formulation Services. We provide research and insights on how technology affects businesses in Africa.
The Client Relations Officer is expected to contribute to the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies tailored to our clientele base. Key deliverables include:
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Contributing to decision making
- Occasionally, writing short blog posts on issues related to marketing.
Qualification and Requirements
AWC as per its Internal Staff Policy does not focus on “Educational Qualifications” as the primary basis for determining its workforce but rather the “Cognitive Abilities” of the latter. All the people we work with are taken through 3 tests: Cognitive, Attitudinal and Emotional.
Experience: Entry Level
Job Nature: Part Time (3-4 hours’ work-time a day)
Salary/Remuneration: GHC 400
Age Group: 20-26 years
Deadline for submitting application: April 30, 2016