Terms and Conditions
- West Cape starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. In the case of websites, they are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month. But we strongly recommend annual plans.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly, unless otherwise specified.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
-There is a delay in any payments
-The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
-The client purchases an additional service related to the project
-There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client
-Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at West Cape’s discretion
- Services or part of services (i.e. components of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (components of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- The services that West Cape provides are “100% satisfaction-guaranteed”. It means we don’t stop working until our clients or partners are completely satisfied with our work or the results of a project. That is our commitment. However, West Cape will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request West Cape’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, West Cape judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer our responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. We work to guarantee 100% satisfaction within the framework of the original agreement with the client, according to our understanding.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided.
- If a client is not satisfied with our Services, they can ask for a refund on any unused monies. West Cape will be happy to exercise a refund, after a thorough review.
About credit cards data processing
We use credit cards (and other sensitive data) on this website for online payment processing.
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, West Cape always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Employ the services of reliable third party companies (i.e. Paypal) to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies may charge fees per transaction or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
Legal information about westcapestrategy.com
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and West Cape is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please visit this page
Promotional offers are not cumulative.
Pictures shown on this web site are often representative.
About West Cape’s web design projects
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and West Cape Designs will not be held responsible for them.
These terms and conditions may be subject to change without any prior notice.